Saturday, January 2, 2010

Roses Remember January 2, 2010


Roses Remember, originally uploaded by picturethepromises.

I am a collector of things. Pretty things, old things, new things, special things, funny things and even a few strange things! These things have special homes within my home. Many of my favorite things are in the hutch I bought my first year of marriage nearly 30 years ago. These scented wax balls in their pretty dish have been in the hutch since I got it and they still smell like roses. The roses have not been there quite as long but they have all accompanied me on this journey of life, love, and family. As the years pass, I will add more treasures to my collections. My treasures are really reminders of the blessings God has bestowed on me. Life, love and family. Gifts, talents and abilities. Freedom, peace, joy, eternal life. The roses remember......

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Faylin, I am visiting via Connie's blog. What a lovely blog you have and I have been admiring your woven rugs. Your photography is awesome and I am enjoying visiting with you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete