Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good bye to the day~January 26, 2010


Good bye to the day~, originally uploaded by picturethepromises.

Here it is, time for bed again and we say good bye to another day. I have a beautiful view from my front window of the day slowly coming to an end. This day ended in splendor. After days and days of fog, clouds, rain, snow, storming it was a joy to see the sunrise this am, the bright sun as I walked home after work and the evening glow as the sun set. A beautiful goodbye to a beautiful day.

Some days end that way. we look back on our day and it was full of sunshine, full of joy, with no regrets. Other days are not so. We look back at clouds of fear or anxiety, the dreariness of being alone or a storm of anger. We say good bye to the day with regret for words said or not said. And we fear the mistakes and failures of today will follow us into tomorrow.

As this day ends I bring it to my Lord. I lay before Him my failures,confess them ask His forgiveness. I show Him my hurts and ask His healing touch. I revel in His goodness, thank and praise Him for the many blessings bestowed on me this day.

Tomorrow is a new day. Will it be sunshine or storm? I don't know about tomorrow but I know who holds my hand. He's never failed me.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment