Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Like Stone January 12, 2010


Like Stone, originally uploaded by picturethepromises.

Today the sun was shining! What a treat. After work, I took my camera outdoors and took a short walk. The snow has been drifting in on the path I walk to work. This is a shot of the top of the snow bank. I tweaked it some in picasa, just a little contrast and warmed it up some. Reminds me of limestone. You can see a few more of the shots I took today on my flickr page. There are some unedited and a couple black and white. Snow makes such fun abstract pictures. I'd love to hear what YOU see.

Blessings all

3 comments:

  1. I like this, Faylin. The texture's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn! I was looking first at the bigger drifts, it was these little lines i liked best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOME OF YOUR SNOW PHOTOS REMIND ME OF PICTURES OF THE SURFACE OF THE MOON MADE FROM SPACE THAT I HAVE SEEN. VERY NICE PHOTOGRAPHS.HAVE A NICE EVENING.

    ReplyDelete