Sunday, February 28, 2010

Flight February 28, 2010


Flight, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

What a beautiful day we had. The sun was shining, the temps were warm, the snow is beginning to melt some with water on the streets and "dirty" snow everywhere. After a trip to Fergus to deliver some rugs and a "date" dinner with my hubby we went back to Wahpeton. We stopped at Chahinkapa park to check out the geese and found a good size flock of ducks and geese at the pond. I was hoping to get some close up shots but the young ladies who were there were having a good time and frightened them. One gal decided to go out on the ice and wings fluttered. I captured these three heading for the sky.

They have some freedom, being able to fly, to go easily from one place to the next. I remember as a child running as fast as I could, jumping up and hoping I would fly. Someday I believe I will. My spirit will take flight from this world and wing it's way to heaven. I don't know how it all works, don't understand everything to come, but I believe it to be true. Just like I believe the sun will rise in the morning, that spring will follow winter and Jesus loves me.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment