Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keep Looking Up! February 10, 2010


Keep Looking Up!, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

Woke up to another frosty morning but it was shrouded in heavy fog. Gray dismal day or so it seemed. By 10 am the sun was shining and we were treated to the beautiful contrast of the pure white frost against the gorgeous winter blue sky. I found my self walking about with my nose in the air, gazing up at the gorgeous frosted treetops.

I need to walk about with my eyes looking upward in a spiritual sense as well. Looking up not at the sky but up to God. Looking up to Him for direction, guidance, instruction, wisdom, and even discipline. Keeping my eyes on Him keeps my eyes off the world, off my neighbor, off myself! Turning my eyes heavenward, brings peace and removes fear. Join me in keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.

Blessings~

1 comment: