Monday, February 22, 2010

Saying Grace February 20, 2010


Saying Grace, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

When going thru my photos for today, this one was a delightful surprise! My little friend had been entertaining me again, climbing in and out of the feeder, running up and down the trees. I was just snapping photos..... I think he looks like he saying grace. Thanking God for all those good sunflower seeds. Thanking Him for a warm bed under the snow and so much more. My little friend reminded me that I ought to live with an attitude of gratitude. I have a home, family, clothes, shoes, good food and so much more. Like the gospel song I can sing "Thank you Lord for your blessings on me!"

We all have blessings to be thankful for, pick a few every day and say a prayer of gratitude!

Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS ONE ADORABLE PICTURE AND AMEN TO BEING GRATEFUL EVERYDAY FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE!

    ReplyDelete