Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine! February 21, 2010


Good Morning Sunshine!, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

Little sweetie greeted the day with her face to the sun. There was heavy frost on the trees and the early sun turned some of them pink and orange.

I do not always greet the day with my tace turned toward the sun. Often I try to push back the beginning of another day, waiting another 5, 10 or 15 minutes before crawling out of my warm bed and beginning another day. Oh that I would greet this blessing with excitement, anticipation, and gratefulness, turning my face to the SON!

Find Blessings in each day~

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I hope the sunshine warmed up the little fella who must have terribly cold feet. You have a wonderful way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerri, you are my inspiration you know!

    ReplyDelete