Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Field February 22, 2010


Winter Field, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

Yep, nearing the end of February and fields of corn are still standing. This is not an uncommon sight in our area. We got a lot of snow this year so the farmers couldn't get in the field to finish their corn. Soon the spring thaw will start. I don't know if they will be able to finish their harvest or not. This field is on the bank of the Red River of the North. Last spring it was completely underwater. Most of the county was actually. We are praying for a slow melt and minimal rain til the river is flowing all the way to Canada.

Whatever happens this year, even if it is flooding like last year~I know that my Father God is in control, that whatever happens He has a purpose in it, for my good and His Glory. He has promised to never leave me nor forsake me. I give my worries, cares and concerns to Him, I trust Him.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment