Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring 2010 1st Robin March 5, 2010


Spring 2010 1st Robin, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

This past weekend I went to visit my sis in law in Huron SD. I took my mom in law and off we went on our road trip. We had some sun most of the day but when we were a few miles out of Huron, the clouds rolled in. They stayed around all weekend. We notice birds flying about from the patio door and thought the ones in the far tree looked like Robins. I snapped a few quickly thru the patio door ( and across the driveway) and after zooming in on my pic we were sure they WERE Robins. The pic i posted today isn't great quality, but is is documentation. We saw our 1st Robin of the Spring 2010 on this day March 5. Hopefully some of them followed us back t Abercrombie and spring truly is just around the corner!

Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Robins and am seeing them more and more over the last few days. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete