Thursday, March 25, 2010

Caught you!! March 25, 2010


Been a couple busy days, cutting mats for photos and then matting nearly 50 prints. Not as much time as I'd like to shoot photos. There is always a subject outside my patio door however. Most often birds and fairly often my little squirrel friends. Now that temps are warmer I try to carefully and quietly open the sliding glass door enough to stick my lens outside. Sometimes it works and sometimes all the birds fly away. Such was the case today, the birds scattered buy my friend held his place in the tree. I'm off for the weekend, going to a retreat in Wisconsin, bring some of my photos along for a small exhibit/sale. This is a yearly treat for me and am looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen since last year! It's beautiful there too near the St Croix River, hoping to stop by a waterfall I know. If I can, I'll share some pics next week!
Blessings~

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment