Saturday, April 3, 2010

March 30, 2010 Dark Eyed Junco

Align Left
I love that spring has arrived! The snow is fianlly gone, green grass is visible, and the birds are even more plentiful at the feeders! They are busy all day long eating and scratching beaneath the feeders. The sun has moved so the light is better on the north side of my house and the patio door is no longer frozen shut so if I'm careful and very quiet I can slide the door open for my photos instead of shooting thru the glass. Much better! Today I captured this little Junco as he looked my way when I slid the door open. I'm glad I didn't startle him as he continued to scratch at the seed shells looking for something more to eat. Enjoy your spring days where ever you are!

Blessings~
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment