Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010 New Life!


Finally, some wonderful color! Just in time for Easter. After a long winter, buried in the ground the flowers poke their way thru the soil to bring us these beautiful yellow blooms. Christ died to pay for my sin, to pay for yours too. He then was buried in a cold tomb. When His work was finished, his death paying the penalty for my sin and defeating death and hell he rose early one Sunday morning. My Lord has conquered, sin, death and hell, I'll walk hand in hand with Him trusting in his care. It is my prayer that you know and experience the real reason for this season. I'm thankful for the sacrificial death of Christ on my behalf and I rejoice in the resurrection and the hope and promise of eternity with Him.
Blessings
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: