Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 19, 2010 Bloomer



I walk past a neighbors yard every day. Last fall I so enjoyed the beautiful leaves on her two little maple trees. This spring when I walked by I noticed something I missed last spring. The little trees had tiny little flowers on them. As I've watched I have learned that before the leaves come the little maple trees bloom! Carrying my camera with me everywhere everyday has helped me open my eyes to the wonder that is around me all the time. My pic a day project has not only helped me learn more about my camera and about photography (composition, lighting, and so forth), it has taught me to be more aware of the world around me and to see things in greater detail, to not just look but to really see. This is a project I would recommend to anyone, photog or not! You could try it for just a month or even a week, I know it will have an impact. Blessings~
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment