Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 7, 2010 Follow the Path


Follow the Path, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

I grew up in Northern MN and most summers we would find our way to Itasca State Park. We would meet cousins there for a family reunion. It was always so much fun! I've always loved the tall straight white and red pines that are so much a part of the this beautiful park. This past weekend I enjoyed several small hikes thru the beautiful forests. Some of my paths were like this, wide, groomed so to speak while others were just a narrow trail thru grass or brush. Doesn't this make you want to follow to see where it leads, to find what's just around the bend? I know what's there, more beauty. And I will follow the path again and again to see and experience the ever changing beauty of nature!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment