Monday, August 16, 2010

August 10, 2010 Tiny Petals


Tiny Petals, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

I have spent a lot of time outdoors in my lifetime. Grew up a country kid.....cow pasture, hayfield, berry woods, the outdoors was my playroom. Yet every time I take a walk, go hiking or spend time in nature I see things I have never seen before! Often in places I have spent time in before. The wonder of creation and the amazing ingenuity of the creator sometimes takes my breath away! There is most likely something you've walked past before but never seen, slow down and really look around you. I hope you find something wonderful that leaves you delighted, intrigued....breathless......

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. My friend @DawnFine helped me identify this as Pearly Everlasting http://www.wildflower.org/gallery/result.php?id_image=4864
    Thanks Dawn!

    ReplyDelete