Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 14, 2010 My Boy


My Boy, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.

In a few days school starts again. I am a school cook so I enjoy the summers off and dread the start of school every fall. I would love to stay home but am very thankful God provided a job I can walk to and be home when my kids are home. This year it is especially hard to see the school year begin, my baby,Isaac, the handsome young man above is a senior this year. It is exciting to see our children grow into adults, to become all that they can be. But some of the steps towards that are bittersweet. I am finding that with my third son every step is more intense, his learners permit, his drivers test, his first solo car drive, his first prom, his class ring, his first job, his senior year. So many firsts for him, so many lasts for me. I pray that I will slow down and catch the memories as we make them this year. Far too soon our sweet baby boys have become young men. But I am oh so very proud of each of them. I love you Zach, Ethan and Isaac!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment