Sunday, December 27, 2009

Misty wishes! December 22, 2009


Misty wishes!, originally uploaded by picturethepromises.

I started a project 365 a couple years ago and got almost one third of the way thru the year! you can check it out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9199449@N08/sets/72157603601204850/ I don't remember why I stopped, life just got busier for a time I suppose. I learned a lot about my camera, I also started looking at the world around me differently. I looked at things wondering if this or that would make a good photo. That was a habit I built in those 100 plus days that I continue today, even when I don't shoot for days! So I am going to do something similar. I'm calling it One a Day and if I am able to shoot at least one photo each day, I will. I'll post it here on the blog and add it to my set on Flickr as well. If i miss a day or several, that's ok. I have thousands of images on Flickr and will choose one of my faves from the past and post it here. The goal is to think photography everyday, to look at the moments of my life as if the camera was always in my hand. And them maybe it will be more often!

My first entry is one of our kitties Misty. She hopes you all had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year in the Making!
Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment