Monday, March 16, 2009

Something New!

Ok I have a blog! This is my first entry, just had to give it a go. This day is done but soon a new one will begin. It is a blank slate, ready for us to leave our mark. What kind of mark will we leave. One that is harsh, grating, hurtful, destructive? Or will we touch lives with mercy, love, kindness, forgiveness, grace. I choose to extend mercy to those who hurt me. I choose to love the unlovely and to forgive those who offend me. I choose to touch the lives of those whose lives touch mine with grace. I acknowledge that it is not in me to do this, only by the grace and mercy of my savior can I reach out to those around me. He has called me to it, and He gives the power by His spirit to follow thru.

Touch someones life today with grace. I Thess. 5:21 The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it!
Blessings~Faylin

No comments:

Post a Comment