Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 16, 2010 A little different


A little different, originally uploaded by pictureapromise.



If you choose to stand out as a creative, anticipate hardship, misunderstanding, doubt & the rewards reserved only for those who stay true. Dane Sanders


Sometimes you can feel like you are the odd man out, the one who is out of the loop, the "weird" or "crazy" one. I feel like that a lot. I have to remind myself that the qualities or characteristics, gifts or talents that may make me seem a little different are really the difference between being ordinary or being unique. I choose unique! There is no one else just like me, I am one of a kind. So are you, embrace what makes you you, develop it let it make you stand out in a crowd, let it make you shine!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment