Friday, June 25, 2010

May 22, 2010 Peace be Still


After an extended abscence, I'm back! I never intended to be gone so long, but habits are like that. I got out of the habit due to traveling and such. I miss taking photos every day, I miss blogging and I miss those of you who read and comment. I took this in late May when I went to visit my sis in law in SD. That weekend storms tore up parts of central SD and ND with heavy rains, winds and even some hail if I remember right. We were blessed to have missed it all! The heavens declare the glory of God! What looks to be grand cloud formations are but little bits of cotton in the creators hand. The richest colors we see will be pastel in comparison to what our eyes will behold in heaven and the wind, lightning or the storms of life are all under the control of the Master who says to the storm "Peace be still" and the wind and waves obey! Storms can cause us to fear, help me Father to look past my fear and see your hand at work.
Blessings~


As I play catch up, I will post the date the photo was taken
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment