Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Fresh Start



I've taken over a year off from my blog. I've gotten lazy with my camera. I've felt that since I don't leave near the mountains, the ocean, a lake or even some hills I didn't have anything great to photograph. I miss my camera, I miss the thrill of the hunt for a good photograph. I may have lost most if not all of my readers. Time for a new start. I live in a beautiful world that I take for granted. Taking the time to photograph a moment of my day, each day if possible, will hopefully help me see again the beauty that surrounds me. My goals, take a pic everyday and in so doing, regain an appreciation for the blessings I've been given as well as learn, see something in the ordinary that others may not see, photograph it and share it with the world.

This is my beautiful back yard.


Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment